Are you looking for light recipes to accompany your barbecues ? Healthy AND delicious, courgette is the perfect vegetable for the whole family. What's more, it can be prepared with LULU and MARCEL in many different ways. ALUVY offers you 4 quick and easy recipes to prepare your courgette on the BBQ !
The classic : grilled courgettes
The timeless recipe for grilled courgettes: simple, quick and successful every time. Here's how to do it :
- Cut your courgettes lengthways into strips ;
- Mix a clove of minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl ;
- Brush the courgettes with a brush ;
- Cook on the grill of LULU et MARCEL for 5 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy immediately !
Spicy : courgettes with Espelette pepper
Fans of spicy dishes will love this recipe for barbecued courgettes. The key ? Well-grilled and spicy slices that will not lack spice and flavour ! To achieve this result, just 4 steps are required :
- Cut the courgettes into slices about 1 cm thick. They should not be too thin so that they do not shrink during cooking ;
- Sprinkle both sides with Espelette pepper (the essential) ;
- Add pepper, salt, thyme, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil as desired.
- Cook them first on a medium heat for 15 minutes, then for 5 to 7 minutes on high heat to obtain a "grilled" result.
Success guaranteed !
Stuffing: courgettes with goat's cheese and honey
Courgette with sweet and sour flavours is a great way to please all your friends and family ! And what better way to accompany them than with a divine combination of goat's cheese and honey ? A recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes :
- Cut your courgettes in half lengthways, then slice them again to obtain individual slices ;
- Remove some of the flesh from the centre, without piercing the skin ;
- Fill with fresh goat cheese ;
- Cover with honey ;
- Cook on the barbecue until golden brown.
Serve hot ! If there are any left over, they will taste just as good served cold the next day.
Marinated: courgettes in papillotes
Creamy, melting courgettes prepared on the barbecue... We've been dreaming about it ! Start by washing two nice courgettes and cut them into cubes (you can keep the skin). Then put them in a bowl and add :
- 2 tbsp. white wine ;
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream (or milk for a lighter version) ;
- 1 chopped onion ;
- salt, pepper and parsley.
It's almost done ! Place your mixture on two sheets of aluminium foil and fold to form a beautiful papillote. Place them on the grill of your barbecue, cover with your cooking dome and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy !
> Read also : 4 original recipe ideas to test on the BBQ !
If our barbecued courgette recipes appeal to you, you'll love our ideas for code-breaking side dishes with LULU and MARCEL. Let your creativity flow and share your photos on our social networks !