With LULU et MARCEL, you can prepare delicious dishes on the BBQ... and on the plancha ! The opportunity to indulge in the pleasure of cooking outdoors with an infinite choice of recipes. Meat, vegetables, fruit... Everything is available. And so that you can indulge yourself from morning to night, ALUVY offers you 5 varied and original recipe ideas to treat your loved ones !
1. For brunch : eggs and bacon
You can't go wrong ! When it's time for brunch, fire up LULU or MARCEL, add your plancha and toast some bread, bacon and eggs ! Scrambled, omelette or fried: it's up to you. And while the griddle is hot, make some pancakes or fried potatoes. For a brunch à la plancha, the possibilities are endless.
2. For lunch : mussels with parsley
You can cook meat, fish and vegetables on the griddle, but have you considered mussels ? Quick to cook (10 minutes maximum), this is THE convivial dish that will delight all your friends and family ! To do this :
- Wash your mussels and put them in a large container ;
- Add small diced tomatoes, shallots, garlic and parsley ;
- Spread everything on your plancha over a high heat ;
- Sprinkle with white wine as soon as the mussels start to open ;
- Leave to cook for another two minutes or so ;
- Take them off the heat, sprinkle with parsley and pepper and serve immediately !
3. For the aperitif : cheese toast
An appetizer that is sure to delight the taste buds of the whole family ! For this, you need your best cheeses: fresh goat's cheese, mozzarella, Roquefort... as well as pistachios, nuts and almonds. Then toast a few slices of bread on your plancha and prepare individually :
- Walnuts and Roquefort cheese ;
- Pistachios and mozzarella rolled in breadcrumbs ;
- Almonds, goat's cheese and a drizzle of honey.
Serve on your toast and enjoy !
4. For a healthy dinner
After a day of feasting, you may be in the mood for something lighter and healthier. We recommend a crunchy salad, which is quick and easy to prepare. In a salad bowl, mix your favourite vegetables (courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes, peppers, etc.) cut into pieces with olive oil. Then fry them on your plancha over a low heat.
Once your vegetables have been grilled, add as much as you like :
- Lettuce ;
- Onion ;
- Peppers ;
- Radishes ;
- Green or black olives ;
- Cucumber ;
- Hard-boiled eggs ;
- Anchovies or sardines ;
- Corn ;
- Tomatoes ;
- Leftovers from the lunchtime grill.
And there you have it, a colourful dish in a few minutes !
5. For dessert : rhubarb compote
The traditional fruit brochette for dessert is good, but it's déjà vu. Just as (or even more) delicious : rhubarb braised and lightly stewed a la plancha ! All you have to do is :
- Cut up your rhubarb (or the fruit of your choice) ;
- Leave to macerate on your griddle with honey, spices and orange juice.
ALUVY's tip : just before serving your fruit, add a homemade syrup, strawberry coulis, a scoop of sorbet, or rosemary leaves, mint or basil.
Do our recipes make your mouth water ? Come and share yours on our social networks ! And since with LULU et MARCEL, it is possible to cook on the BBQ AND on the plancha, we also offer you our ideas for recipes on the BBQ. Enjoy your meal !