An essential piece of meat on the BBQ, chicken is available in a multitude of tender and tasty recipes. To break the routine and revisit your classics, ALUVY offers four recipes for barbecued chicken to please all your friends and family !
Chicken skewers beer and honey
An ideal recipe for a very tender chicken with sweet and sour flavours! For the marinade, mix in a large bowl :
- 2/3 minced cloves of garlic ;
- 200 ml of lager ;
- 85 ml of honey ;
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce ;
- 1 teaspoon of mustard ;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Brush your skewers and then grill them on your LULU or MARCEL for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with herbs (or coriander), season with salt and pepper and serve hot !
Oriental spicy chicken wings
Crispy chicken wings with oriental spices for an explosion of flavours ! The marinade consists of :
- 1 tablespoon of curry ;
- 1 tablespoon of paprika ;
- 2 tablespoons of mustard ;
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (or fresh) ;
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic ;
- 50 gr. melted butter ;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Mix everything together and brush your chicken wings. On your BBQ, prepare them on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until they are golden brown. Add salt, pepper and a little cumin... And enjoy !
> Our suggestion : BBQ recipes : 3 marinades from elsewhere !
Whole grilled chicken on a beer can
Beer, yes for the aperitif, but not only! We also love it to make the meat of your chicken tender and juicy to perfection. A recipe to be consumed without moderation. 😉
To prepare your chicken :
- Preheat your barbecue to medium heat for indirect heat cooking (by lighting one burner) ;
- Open the beer can and keep half of it.
- Inside, place your choice of thyme, barbecue spices, onion, paprika, garlic, rosemary or barbecue sauce. Let yourself be inspired !
- Rub the chicken with the spices of your choice: pepper, salt, honey, etc. ;
- Place it on the can so that it can stand upright with its thighs down ;
- Place it on the grill of your BBQ, on the side where the burner is closed ;
- Cover with your cooking dome and cook for about 1 hour and a half ;
- At the end of cooking, brush with honey ;
- Let stand for 10 minutes, remove the can, cut up and serve !
PS : if there is any beer stock left in the can, you can keep it to make a delicious homemade BBQ sauce.
Caramelized chicken breasts with balsamic vinegar
An exquisite blend that will be unanimously acclaimed. One of your guests will ask you for the recipe every time ! To make the marinade, mix :
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of balsamic vinegar ;
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of soy sauce ;
- 85 ml of brown sugar ;
- 85 ml of olive oil ;
- 3 tablespoons of mustard ;
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced ;
- hyme or fresh grass of your choice.
Marinate your chicken breasts, then cook them on your BBQ for about 20 minutes, covered. Don't forget to turn them over in the middle of cooking !
ALUVY's tip : if you don't like the taste of balsamic vinegar, reduce the quantity or replace it with chicken or beef stock.
With LULU and MARCEL, the culinary possibilities are endless! Offer your guests unexpected dishes with our original recipes. We're waiting for you on our social networks to discover YOUR ideas and share them !
> Our suggestion : 4 original recipe ideas to test on the BBQ !